बोलपत्र आह्वानको सुचना: जियोटेक्निकल ल्याब उपकरण
Re-Invitation for Sealed Quotation for the procurement of Geotechnical Lab Equipments
Sealed Quotation No: DMG/04/ Goods/SQ-075/76
2nd Date of Publication: 31st January 2019
Date of 1st Publication: 3rd January 2019
- The Department of Mines and Geology, Lainchaur, Kathmandu invites sealed quotations from registered Suppliers for the supply and delivery of Geotechnical Lab Equipments.
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of DMG, Lainchaur, Kathmandu, Nepal during the office hours.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased from the office Department of Mines and Geology, Lainchaur by eligible Bidders on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of company/firm registration certificate, tax clearance certificate of fiscal year 2074/75 and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NRs. 1000.00 till 14th February 2019 during office hours.
- Sealed bids must be submitted to the office Department of Mines and Geology, Lainchaur by hand on or before 12:00 hours on 15th February 2019. Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
- The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at 14:00 hours on 15th February 2019 at the office of Department of Mines and Geology, Lainchaur.
- Bids must be valid for a period of 45 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security amounting to a minimum of 27,000.00 (exclusive of VAT) which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid.
- If bidder wishes to submit the Cash Security, the cash should be deposited in Deposit Account No. 1100203( Ko.le.ni.ka) Office Code 27-307-08 of DMG at Rastriya Banijya Bank, Thamel Branch, Kathmandu and submit the receipt of the deposited amount of cash along with the Sealed Quotation.
- If the last date of purchasing and/or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.
- The Purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the Sealed Quotations without assigning any reason, whatsoever.
- If any provisions of this document are inconsistent with Public Procurement Act (PPA), 2063 or Public Procurement Regulations (PPR), 2064, the provisions of this document shall be void to the extent of such inconstancy and the provisions of PPA and PPR prevail.
Department of Mines and Geology
Lainchaur, Kathmandu, Nepal
Telephone Number: +977-4412065 & 4414740
Facsimile numbers: +9771 4-414806