शिलबन्दी दरभाउपत्र आह्ववानको सुचना: सिन्धुपाल्चोक स्थित गुम्बा साईस्मिक स्टेसनको पालेघर निर्माण
Invitation for Sealed Quotation
Department of Mines and Geology
Invitation for Sealed Quotation for Construction of Guard House at Gumba Seismic Station, Sindhupalchowk
Contract Identification No: DMG/02/ Works -SQ /077-78,
Date of first publication: 1st April 2021
- The Department of Mines and Geology invites sealed quotations for the construction of Guard House at Gumba Seismic Station, Sindhupalchowk. The estimated amount for the works is 8,21,900.79 (Exclusive of Vat).
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of Department of Mines and Geology, Lainchaur, Kathmandu, Phone No. 01412065, Fax 014414806, email: email@example.com.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased from the office Department of Mines and Geology, Lainchaur, Kathmandu eligible Bidders on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of company/firm registration certificate, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NRs. 1,000 till 15th April 2021 during office hours.
Information to deposit the cost of bidding document in Bank:
Name of the Bank: Rastriya Banijya Bank, Thamel Branch, Kathmandu.
Name of Office: Department of Mines and Geology Office Code no. : 307023501 Office Account no.: 1000200010000 Rajaswa (revenue) Shirshak no. : 14229
- Sealed bids must be submitted to the office Department of Mines and Geology, Lainchaur, Kathmandu by hand/courier on or before 12:00 Hours on 16th April 2021. Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
- The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at 14:00 Hours on 16th April 2021. at the office of Department of Mines and Geology, Lainchaur, Kathmandu. Bids must be valid for a period of 45 Days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security amounting to a minimum of 22000, which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid. If bidder wishes to submit the Cash Security, the cash should be deposited in Deposit Account No. 1100100102030000 (Ko.le.ni.ka) Office Code: 307023501 at Rastriya Banijya Bank, Thamel and submit the receipt of the deposited amount of cash along with the Bid Document.
- If the last date of purchasing and /or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.